Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Signing up for a User account is free.
- User accounts are non-transferable.
- Registration is permitted for natural and legal persons, as well as private companies.
- The data requested from LinkDolphin upon registration of a User account must be provided accurately and in its entirety. This applies especially to first and last name and a valid email address.
- Any changes of name and/or email address must be communicated immediately to LinkDolphin.
- The User name chosen at registration may not infringe upon any third-party rights, particularly naming or trademark rights, nor offend common decency. The password may not be shared with third parties.
- The User name may not consist of an email address or URL.
General User Duties and Obligations
Users are obligated to use the service exclusively for the purposes described. In particular, Users are obligated,
- not to grant third-party access to their profile and to keep all passwords and access information confidential. In the event that a third party uses a User's profile for unlawful activity, the User is responsible for losses insofar as the User culpably made possible said use. Furthermore, the User is to immediately forward to LinkDolphin the information necessary to enforce the compensation of losses by the initiator;
- to ensure the observation of all commercial protections and copyrights (e.g. when transferring third-party text, images, and data);
- not to publish or relay to third parties data or personal profiles of other users without prior consent of the person(s) concerned;
- not to misuse LinkDolphin services nor allow them to be misused; in particular, not to transfer any content that is unlawful or morally offensive, nor refer to information that is conducive to sedition or instructive of criminal acts, glorifies or trivializes violence, is pornographic in nature, is capable of exposing children and young people to serious moral danger or impairing their well-being, or information that could harm the reputation of LinkDolphin;
- to refrain from attempting, on one's own or via unauthorized third parties, to access information or data without the proper authority, to interfere or allow interference with programs and internet services operated by LinkDolphin, or to penetrate or allow penetration of LinkDolphin's data networks without the proper authority;
- not to misuse the exchange of electronic news made possible on the site for the unsolicited transmission of news and information to third parties for advertising purposes (spamming);
- to check all data and information for viruses prior to transmission, and to employ state-of-the-art virus protection programs;
- not to use any mechanisms, software or scripts on the LinkDolphin website that could disrupt the functioning of the LinkDolphin website, nor resort to any measures that could have as a consequence an unreasonable or excessive burden on the LinkDolphin infrastructure,
- to compensate LinkDolphin for damages in the case of a violation of any of the aforementioned obligations;
- to indemnify LinkDolphin from all third-party claims that arise from a User's violation of one of the aforementioned obligations or from other unlawful use of the service, or which take place with his/her authorization, or which result in particular from data privacy law, copyright law, or other legal disputes associated with the use of the service. In the event that a User recognizes or is forced to recognize that such a violation is impending, the User is obligated to inform LinkDolphin without delay.
- In the event of violations the aforementioned obligations, LinkDolphin is entitled, in addition to the enforcement of compensation for losses, as may be justified by the severity of the breach, to delete the User's User account and/or to restrict the User from using LinkDolphin services in the future. As soon as a User is restricted, this User may no longer use LinkDolphin services, including under other User accounts, and is prohibited from re-registration.
- Due to the structure of the internet, we are not able to fully prevent against System Failures.
- Disruptions arising from the malfunction of a User's personal computer or internet connection, or which otherwise lie outside of LinkDolphin's realm of responsibility, are not considered to be System Failures. Furthermore, announced maintenance operations are not considered to be System Failures. LinkDolphin will announce and conduct planned maintenance, during which times certain functions will not be available.
Links to Other Websites
- Our Service may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites or services that you visit.
- German Law applies and the Sales Law of the United Nations is hereby excluded.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- Users are themselves responsible for archiving on an independent storage medium information that is visible on the LinkDolphin website and stored by LinkDolphin, and which is necessary for purposes of preservation of evidence, book-keeping, etc.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.